Monday, January 17, 2011

Printed Envelopes - Duncan McLeod, Residential Real Estate Broker




We printed these two colour 5 3/8" x 9" envelopes for Duncan.  If you need envelopes, please email sales@wpprint.ca or wendy@wpprint.ca with your specs.                                                   


 About Duncan McLeod

The Drive to Excel

Focused Determination

The Discipline to Achieve

These are all the qualities you need in your corner when you are buying or selling your home. I possess all three in abundance!

I am a very determined individual. Whether I’m teeing off on the golf course or developing a detailed action plan to meet my clients’ investment goals, it’s always with exceptional focus and discipline.

I have made it my mission to provide you with the very best professional guidance and support. I work closely with you throughout every step of the process. I start with assessing your housing needs to help you find the perfect home. I’m still here for you after the sale providing ongoing after sales service.

Whether you need a renovator, electrician, painter or any other service, I’m only a call away. Also, bookmark my website to access my service directory of trusted professionals.

If you’re interested in the sale or purchase of real estate in the Oakville area contact me today. I’m always On Par for Your Success.

About Me
I bring over 25 years years of combined residential and commercial real estate experience covering appraisal, sales, management and operations. I received my Honours Diploma from Ashbury College in Ottawa and my Bachelor of Arts degree from York University (Glendon College) in Toronto.

I have covered all aspects of the real estate industry from appraisal and mortgage underwriting with leading Canadian financial institutions to sales, management and operations with several prominent international real estate service companies.

A long-time resident of Oakville

I am a long time resident of the Glen Abbey community in Oakville where I reside with my family – Sherry, Robert, Lauren and man’s best friend ‘Joey’.

My wife Sherry recently retired from a long and distinguished career as a flight attendant with Air Canada to start a small meal prep business in south Etobicoke called SupperWorks.

Office: (905) 845-4267

Cell: (416) 709-4240

No comments:

Post a Comment